Yoga is the well-known exercise and spiritual awareness source for wide range of people all over the world. Now in this virtual world yogis can sign into yoga practice from anytime and anywhere with the help of best yoga apps. These yoga apps can be run on android devices and iOS. These apps contain pose images, classes, sessions and videos for your convenience. It is easy to watch and learn. Some apps even include soothing voice of virtual yoga instructor and music to make the practice easy. This can be very helpful to remain healthy and make your body fit. No need to go for yoga classes, try this at home when you are free. Look at these 5 best apps.
Must Read:- How To Loose Weight Without Excercise
Daily Yoga is one of the most creative and exhaustive yoga apps till date. Initially this comes free and in paid extensions mode. You can try out the 5 free sessions out of 12 available in it before paying for the extensions mode. Daily Yoga app offers yoga sessions for different levels and duration. You can get the videos in HD format. The app features three different yoga intensities which you can choose from instense, moderate and casual workouts.
Daily Yoga provides users with a library of more than 50 yoga classes and 400-plus workout poses. Seven yoga plans are available for beginners with a variety of exercise focuses as well as a variety of intensities and durations. Daily yoga is the best yoga app on Android and iOS which guards your health everyday with your own yoga studio. This fitness app that facilitates the most convenient home exercises.
- Get more than 50 yoga classes and 400 yoga poses.
- 7 yoga plans for beginners, strength, fitness, weight loss, flexibility, balance, relaxation, menstruation etc.
- You can choose from several background music for stress reliever, meditation and calmness.
- Various durations (from 5 to 45 minutes) for your choice.
- Now Play HD videos to learn individual yoga pose.
- You can Chat with your yogi friends.
- Play classes anytime, anywhere – no internet connection needed after downloading classes.
Price: Free for 5 sessions [Pay for extensions]
Yoga Studio provides its users 65 unique ready made yoga and meditation classes ranging from 10 to 60 minutes that you can choose manually. with a variety of HD video you can easily learn and do practice to asanas and readymade classes. You can pick the level – beginner, intermediate, and advanced for your convenience.
- Choose the order and duration of each pose from 10-60 minites.
- The schedule feature is very nice. By schedule classes you can set automatically sync with your calendar.
- You can schedule a single class or repeat your favorites every month, fortnight, week.
- By tracking your class history you can find your most recent and most played classes.
- Browse over 280 poses with different images and detailed information.
- You can search for poses by name in English and Sanskrit.
- Enjoy and choose from several background music and ambient sound options.
- Enjoy Swipe-to-skip feature that lets you easily navigate by pose during classes.
Price: INR 190, $3.99
Yoga.com Studio is simple, beautiful and delightful app to use. You can catch upto289 poses and breathing exercises, make it the largest database of yoga poses and all shown in stunning HD video. Search for poses by type, goal and skill level.
Yoga.com Studio can be used by both Android and iOS yoga practitioners with a store of programs and poses designed for all skill levels. This app comes with 37 pre-installed programs, which are individually designed for better wellbeing and health. Also 4 soothing breathing exercises to aid relaxation and meditations is added. Preset programs and poses within the library come with HD video demonstrations. 3D muscle images make this easy to understand.
For good health $3 is not a huge amount. An app that allows you to keep up your schedule at your comfort. You have to place your handset in front of you and allow the app to guide you with different modes and levels. It comprises 3 different practice sessions with 3 varied levels of difficulty. Set duration for 27 sessions.
You can now carry around your own Yoga studio in your Pocket. Pocket Yoga is an exercise app that allows you to practice the ancient art of stretching and breathing at your own time and place. Pocket Yoga comes with detailed video and voice instructions for hundreds of different poses. Users can choose between three different practices, three durations and three difficulties. You can go through 150 illustrated images of poses with complete details of inhalation and exhalation.
You can also find 27 different sessions with difficulty level.
The app features routines that can be managed easily. The users can select from multiple lessons that are individual or can be perfectly customized. After watching instructional videos every pose can be studied in detail way. You can also find details related to breathing techniques that must be followed.
Practice wherever you are, with the most practical, comprehensive & fun mobile yoga app.