Canon is the world famous electronic company, which needs no introduction. Canon has made the digital camera technology to a higher level. Now Canon has added a new camera in their EOS 5D series, The Mark IV. Mark IV is designed to appeal to the same wide range of professionals and enthusiasts. The 5D Mark IV is Canon’s first full-framer that can continuously focus in Live View during stills capture. It comes with a higher-resolution sensor with Dual Pixel autofocus, an upgraded AF system, 4K video capture, a touchscreen, built-in Wi-Fi/NFC, GPS and improved weather-sealing. This adds up to a camera that fits into Canon’s product line nicely as the all-around full-frame option.
ALSO READ : – PRISMA BEST PHOTO EDITING APP.
The new camera device is built around a new 30.4MP CMOS sensor and uses the Digic 6+ processor, enhanced with noise isolation and low-light shooting algorithm. The camera comes with the same 3.2-inch touchscreen. With this camera, users will get compact flash and SD card. It is the first 5D series camera, which contains NFC, WI-FI and GPS.
4K video capture is a welcome addition to this camera and users can record in either 24 or 30p. It has also a feature to albeit with a 1.64x crop. All recording is captured as Motion JPEG. Apart from this, the camera allows for 4K Frame Grabs, effectively giving users 30 fps stills shooting with (Dual Pixel) AF.
The Key Features Are Mentioned Below: –
- DCI 4K 30/24p video using Motion JPEG + 4K Frame Grab
- New 30.4MP CMOS full-frame sensor with Dual Pixel AF
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-type sensors (center point sensitive to -3 EV)
- Dual Pixel AF (sensitive to -4EV) for continuous Servo AF in stills (first for a full-frame Canon camera) and video
- 7 fps continuous shooting
- ISO 100-32000 (expandable to 102400)
- Dual Pixel Raw (image microadjustment, bokeh shift, ghosting reduction)
- 1.62M-dot 3.2″ full-time touchscreen
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
- Wi-Fi w/ NFC + GPS
- Improved weather-sealing
- Built-in bulb timer interval timers
The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is the far more versatile camera and a worthy upgrade from the 5D Mark III. This smart camera can come in September in the international market. It may be priced at Rs. 2,94,932 or $3,499.
ALSO READ : – ONLINE DATING SAFETY TIPS.