Play store plays an important role in Google ecosystem. Without the Play Store there would be no easy way to download and access millions of apps available on internet for android devices. You can find great widgets and apps in Google Play Store. But just download and use is not the only thing that it contains. You should know some tricks to make your experience better with Google Play Store. Today we will try to explore some hidden settings and configuration related to the Play Store app and website also to make your Android life easier than before. After this you can easily manage your choices, downloads and purchases.
MUST READ :- TRY TO WIN FREE MOBILE RECHARGE
Disable Updates Notifications
If you have a limited internet plan then it is necessary to control your bandwidth. By default Play Store will automatically updates the app as it comes to the new version. You should disable the automatic updates to save your data from updating the unnecessary apps. When you disable auto update, it will still receive notification of the new version. By this you can select manually what apps to be updated. Here is a ways to disable auto update the apps.
- Open Play Store app.
- Open Settings.
- Tick the Notifications to receive notifications.
- Click on Auto-update apps.
- Select Do not auto-update apps.
If you want to enable the auto updates then follow the same path and choose Auto-update apps.
App content on Google Play are rated by maturity level. There are all type of content available on Play Store but you have to choose what level of maturity content you can see or your children should see on this. This includes the presence of violence, gambling or crude humor elements. You should keep out your children from exploring the adult content on the Play Store. So make a setting to hide such content from the children, you can make a filter on the setting.
- Open Play Store app Settings.
- Click on Content Filtering.
- You can Tick or Untick the maturity level to set the maturity level according to your choice. Then click on OK.
App Return Window
Do not like the app you have bought from Play Store? You will be happy to know that you can ask for a refund for that app but for a limited time period. The refund time limit was 15 minutes but it is increased to 2 Hours. So you have 2 hours to apply for refund. What you have to do just look at it.
- Click on the Gear icon and then My orders.
- Find the app that you want to refund for and click on the favicon. Than choose report a problem.
- You must go for I’d like to request a refund from the drop-down list. There you should describe what problem you are facing.
- Next click on the Submit button.
ALSO READ :- HOW TO REMOVE DUPLICATE FILES FROM ANDROID
Use Password For Purchases Permission
Don’t like to find surprise purchases in your account? You can set a password to restrict the purchases made in your Android device account like apple products. This is particularly for the people who are using your device as well. You should protect your device by password for such things.
- Open Play Store app and click Settings.
- Click on Password.
- Enter your Google password then click on OK.
Add App To Your Wishlist
Do you know that you can add your desired apps to a wishlist? It can help you to keep track of the apps that you want to buy or download one day, but not now. You can create your own wishlist.
- Go to Play Store and Find the app that you’re interested in.
- Click on the “+” banner at the top of the app to include the app into your wishlist.
- What is in your app wishlist just go to my wishlist.
Optimized Apps For Tablet or All
Play Store can be use by both smartphones and tablets. You must filter your apps for which app can optimize by tablets. There is an option for that.
- Open the Play Store app and click on APPS at the top of the page.
- Then select any of the top categories mentioned there e.g Top Free.
- In the drop-down list choose Designed for tablets or All apps.
RECOMMENDED READING :- UNINSTALL ANDROID APPS IN BATCH MODE