The year 2017 is ended and it is time to take stock of the year. This time we will focus on studying how we have behaved digital users on the Internet. What are the Digital Marketing Trends? What have we searched the most in Google? What videos reigned on YouTube? What have been the most used hashtags?
The most searched in Google in 2017
The most searched word in Google by digital users in Spain this year has been ‘Catalonia’, followed by ‘Barcelona bombing’. The list continues with three personalities: ‘BimbaBosé’, ‘Puigdemont’ and ‘Ángel Nieto’. In position number 6 is ‘Eurovision’; in 7, ‘HBO’; in 8, ‘Carme Chacón’ and in 9, ‘iPhone 8’. Close the list of the ten most searched terms the song of the year: ‘Despacito’.
Google has also made a list of its own with the most wanted people, and these are those of Spain (you will see that some also appear in the general ranking):
- Ángel Nieto
- Carme Chacón
- Andrea Janeiro
- Nicky Hayden
- Chiquito de la Calzada
- Miguel Blesa
As far as television programs and series are concerned, the following searches stand out:
- The Sixth Direct
- 13 Reasons Why
- The House of Paper
- The voice Kids
- GH Revolution
- TV3 Direct
And these have been the most asked questions to the search engine:
- How are you according to your name?
- How to make slime?
- How to make french toast?
- How to get Google Maps?
- How to know if I have a floor clause?
- How to claim mortgage expenses?
- How are you according to your sign?
- How to block a phone number?
- How to donate marrow?
- How to make the income statement?
- What is article 155?
- What is TGSS?
- What is DUI?
- What is lupus?
- What is the CUP?
- What is the floor clause?
- What is EFTA?
- What is Asperger?
- What is a spinner?
- What is a cerebral ischemia?
The most used hashtags on Instagram in 2017
#Love is once again the most used hashtag on Instagram. Follow #fashion, #photooftheday, #photography, #art, #beautiful, #travel, #happy, #nature and #picoftheday. As you can see, words very related to photography and this social network.
The most watched videos on YouTube in 2017
And, finally, let’s review the most watched videos on YouTube this year.
These have been the most watched music videos:
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of you
- J Balvin – My people
- Maluma – Happy the 4
- Bruno Mars – That’s what I like
- Chris Jeday – Now he says
- Nicky Jam – The lover
- Jason Derulo – Swalla
- DJ Khaled – I’m the one
- Enrique Iglesias – Upload the radio
From the general list, this is the top 10:
- Until We will become dist – Oyster Masked
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of you
- Ping Pong Trick Shots 3 – Dude Perfect
- Darci Lynne: 12-Year-Old Singing Ventriloquist Gets Golden Buzzer
- Ed Sheeran Carpool Karaoke
- Lady Gaga’s Pepsi zero sugar Super Bowl
- “INAUGURATION DAY” – A bad lip regarding Donald Trump’s inauguration
- History of the entire world, I guess
- In a heartbeat – Animated Short Film
- Children interrupt BBC news interview – BBC News
If you like, it please share it.Also, what do you think. Leave us your comment!