Every one want to make big following today. Here we are describing how to make your tweet public to increase more followers. When you make an account on twitter it asks you to whether your tweet will private or public. Here are two ways to manage your twitter account. 1st is to protect it and 2nd is to make it public so that anyone can see your tweet.
How to protect your Tweets:
- Log in to your twitter account. On the right side you will see a setting option. Make a click on it.
- Now go to your Security and privacy settings.
- Scroll down to the Tweet privacy .
- Click on the check box Protect my Tweets.
- Then you will be redirected to enter your password to confirm the change.
Disadvantage and advantage of protecting your tweet:
1. People will send request to follow you which will need your approval.
2. Your Tweets will be visible to the followers you’ve approved. Other users will not be able to view your tweet .
3. If you protect your tweet it will not searchable by Google search.Only Twitter account holder and approved followers can search you.
How to unprotect your Tweets and make it visible for public and get more followers:
- As above you have to do step 1,2 and 3.
- Making it public you have to make check box blank. It will increase your followers.
- To go to twitter account click here.