Facebook is the most popular social network these days and it is growing its popularity at an alarming rate. Facebook allows it’s user to do many things apart from socializing with your friends on the internet. You can play games and can use web apps. With Facebook you can chat and share images, videos and your location to all your friends on Facebook. Facebook is used world wide on pc and mobile. Billions of users are connected with Facebook. Facebook can be used to advertise your product and your thoughts. Many people send games invities to their friends to unlock virtual rewards. But sometimes this becomes a headache. Most Facebook games are so addictive and they lure in many Facebook users to spend hours of their time on playing them.
In between most Facebook games and apps would request the user to invite all their friends in order to unlock rewards quickly. They send request again and again. This is why i hate Facebook apps and games. Your notification should be full of such things sent by your friends who love playing games on Facebook. It is so irritating,
Also Read:- How to save your Facebook chat history
Fortunately you can get a quick way to stop any app and game invites in the Facebook notification feed. People who want to stop receiving invites for any app and game must try below mentioned steps. You can turn off them. You can also customize the notification.
Check out how to turn off app and games notification.
- Log In to your Facebook Account. Then click on the notification icon on Facebook.
- Now put the cursor over the app or game invite in the notification feed.
- You can see a cross symbol appeared to the right of the app or game invite. Just click on it.
- A turn off button will appear in front of you. Click on the Turn off button to permanently turn off receiving all invite or requests for the game or app.
- This notification will turn off only for that game or app.
- By this method you will allow to individually select games or apps from which you don’t want to receive invites and requests.
Please see the above images to make it clear.